Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Advent Swap Day 3, 4 and 5

I'm a bit slow getting on here to show you my Advent gifts so here are three days together.
On day 3 Kaisa sent Paddington Bear reading books for the girls, I hope they will now stop making a fuss about their chips!
 I sent Kaisa some drawer liners.
Yesterday was day 4 and I received a very useful catalogue from Kaisa. You can also see the baby rattle which arrived with the mug, I forgot to show you.
I sent for Kaisa a pack of gift wrap.
 Now it's day 5 and I opened some warm felt boots! Very thoughtful and much needed in the chilly house.
Kaisa will open her gift to find these patisserie cushions today.
It's very exciting to swap and even the children are happy! (but I think they'll soon start arguing over who wears the boots)
Have a happy day!

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic gifts.
    I like your cushions.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaisa and you spoiled each other very much, Gill, the gifts are gorgeous!
    Hugs, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous swap gifts between the two. The boots are beautiful and I love the cushions.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many fine gifts. I just love your cushions, they are super nice.

    Hugs
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh!!! These are all so good! :) You have some really fun stuff here. Lucky girl!
    hugs,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete